A hybrid event is essentially a virtual summit that also includes in-person sessions. Our hybrid events combine the power of exclusive local physical forums with the massive audience reach that comes with cross-border virtual summits across the Asia-Pacific region.
Our hybrid summits are the largest live and on-demand events for supply chain, procurement and logistics professionals in Asia-Pacific. They are focused, time-effective, practical and offer free access.
In the year of 2020, our 22 summits were attended by 26,000 executive with an average of:
- 1,000+ attendees per summit (2,500 being our record-breaking number in a single day)
- 8,000+ visits to each summit website
- 6,000+ video views and 250+ attendees per session
- 15 countries attended (all APAC, including Australia/NZ, India and the Middle-East)
executives across APAC
Top 5 reasons to become a sponsor
Benefits of sponsoring
A unique opportunity to present your brand/product in front of a global audience of supply chain executives
Tap into a highly motivated audience. Our summit is designed to be educational, engaging and interactive to ensure maximum viewing time.
We’re already marketing the event through all our channels and partners. Now is the time to jump on the band wagon for maximum exposure!
Expand your presence in the industry and solidify your place as a thought leader amongst your peers
A hybrid summit is the ultimate platform to promote your brand, showcase your expertise and solutions to a fast-growing community globally
How does it work
Our sponsorship packages offer you maximum exposure and opportunity
to engage with hundreds of attendees during and after the summit, and 250,000+ executives through social media channels and email database.
Web-Based Online Summit
• Decentralized Marketing Plan to Build an Epic Audience
• Our Speakers, ADs, Sponsors + Affiliates
Users Register for Free Access:
• Sessions are only available for up to 6 months
• Option to Purchase + Access Anytime All-Access Pass
Our Featured Sponsors:
• Your Brands + Logos will be featured and mentioned on every element of the marketing materials for the entire summit, from the website, registration page and to the emails before, during and after the event.
When you sponsor a traditional in-person event, you only get exposure throughout the duration of the conference. But hybrid summits give you access to global, far-reaching exposure for at least six months.
And we are offering sponsorship seats to only a limited number of trusted companies. Submit your contract early to get the best value!
Get recognized as a pioneer in the industry today...
Our marketing plan
We already have a list over 250,000+ executives across 12 countries in Asia, Australia, Middle-East and Europe.
Newsletter + Email List
Targeting supply chain, logistics, procurement, e-commerce, retail and distribution interest audiences.
LinkedIn, Google & Facebook Ads
Our community will help us promote and spread the word about the summit using discount/commission.
Speakers + Affiliates
300,000+ organic reach on LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, WhatsApp and WeChat
Organic Social Media Reach
Publications on business, supply chain, logistics magazines, blogs and other groups.
Big PR Push
We will utilize all viable supply chain and logistics marketing platforms to market our summit through.
Supply Chain Marketing
*Silver and Gold sponsors logos are only promoted on speaker and talk pages of the categories of your choice.
Here are the screenshots of homepage, category page and emails with sponsor logos
Your Logo Displays
Your logo here -->
FOCUS AREA/CATEGORY PAGE
Your logo here -->
EMAIL REMINDERS (16 DIFFERENT TYPES)
VIRTUAL LOBBY WITH SPONSORSHIP
How to Sponsor
If you are interested in sponsoring the event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the level of sponsorship you are interested at.
• Once we confirm your request, and complete the paper work we will publish your sponsorship to the summit website and send an invoice for payment.
• All invoices will be due 10 days from the invoice date. Failure to pay on time may result in forfeiture of your sponsorship.
• All sponsorship funds must be received prior to the event or we reserve the right to refuse participation.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com
The Sponsor submitting payment for this invoice agrees and acknowledges that the Global Supply Chain Council (GSCC) (including its partners, directors, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, volunteers and representatives) is not responsible for any damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or otherwise, which may result or which Sponsor may claim result from the cancellation of the event(s) for which Sponsor is submitting payment pursuant to this invoice, including without limitation, cancellation due to flood, fire, natural disaster, power outage, an Act of God and/or Nature, or any other reason, regardless of the foreseeability or the cause thereof.